Friday, January 18, 2013

more on PINTEREST ENGAGEMENT and why you should use it




Re posting this from a recent email to me from one of my Google Plus contacts.


Pinterest analytics available........


also more interesting stats and info here



will Post more soon ...re other pinterest use and stats later today .... just wanted to let you see this as very interesting....

on a simple note...in your pinterest account you can see on home page your repin/like activity and if you wish you can engage and follow in return any of these pinners in their back office..... and of course link via face book etc..if they have links on their home pages....I have built my following in 6 months free to almost now 900 followers and my good pins usually get mat least 35 plus re pins/likes...more soon
Peter
you can see more of my social media links at bottom of email
Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment