Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#Uashmama washable paper vase


#Fathers day present....#flowers in a vase inside a #Uashmama washable paper vase.. which can be a fruit bowl or lollies or nuts or #Xmas decoration And.... so flexible


I came across UASHMAMA paper bags when I was travelling through Italy recently, I was so impressed by their simplicity and style I had to bring them home with me.
The paper is made using a virgin fibre from cultivation and NOT through deforestation, its rustic, stylish and washable. Paper that washes like fabric holding its form so it can be used over and over again, promoting #sustainability perfect for catering and #home-wares. The manufacturing process is similar to leather where the paper is stretched and tanned making it durable to withstand washing and daily use.


No comments:

Post a Comment